Monday, January 07, 2008

happy birthday to myself!
06.01.2008

and, my parents rank first for the most expensive gift.
second, my sister
follow closely, leewah
and Hweehwee
and Jeffrey. ^^

well, gotta say, many misunderstanding happen on or for my bday.. haix.. i went home late night onli to reaslise tt my mom dint cook for me.. cuz she heard tt i'm saying i'm nt eating home.. @@" nvm larh.. pass liaoz jiu pass liaoz.. hope this new yr aint tt bad for me..

juz received another call from my supplier.. argh.. I dont have enough cash.. hope we can work out something.. I'll b selling tees.. ger? guy tees? yeaps. no couple tee though.. to import couple tee in is really not worth it.. haha..

and
I'll
be
going
to
China
Changchun
from
18/2
for
2mths

so dont say I nvr inform u guys! ^^
and most probably I dont tink shopping there is a gd option. hahas! will buy things back depending on my mood larh. =P

Abt audi, something I want to share yet it's rather private.. ahh~ I juz felt very angry at my fren.. when he asked me to do something which I dont want to.. how can he say something like tt.. if u dont know how much we've been through and how much sacrifices I've made. shut the fuck up dude.

on the bright side, I found a v gd didi and meimei.. lols.. damn fking crappy my mei.. same like caslin mei. mm, wonder how she's doing..

and GRATS to EMO-MARO with his wife! =D

and my audi skills get suckier and suckier.. argh! darn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home